Latest Unit Sold: #11-06 on 15-Oct-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 18-10-2021: Book an Appointment to view Amber Park Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-02-2021: Read more about Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: View the Amber Park E-Brochure
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 26-06-2020: Check out Amber Park Elevation Chart
- 18-06-2020: View the Gallery of Amber Park
- 03-06-2020: Read more about Kallang URA Master Plan
- 28-05-2020: Read about the Amber Park Developer
- 10-05-2020: Check out the Amber Park Video
- 25-04-2020: View the Floor Plan of Amber Park
- 13-04-2020: View the Amber Park E-Brochure
- 05-04-2020: Check out about Site Plan of Amber Park
- 25-03-2020: Latest Amber Park Gallery updated
- 16-03-2020: Read about Geylang & Marine Parade URA Master Plan
- 04-03-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
Aquarius Properties Pte Ltd is a joint venture between City Developments Limited (CDL) and Hong Realty (Private) Limited. CDL is a leading global real estate company based in Singapore. CDL is currently presence in 103 locations in 29 countries and region. The Group main business is property development, the Group also involves in Hospitality business with the London based Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Limited (M&C).
Amber Park is located at Marine Parade City Fringe, with 3 minutes of walking distance to the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT Station. It is also within close proximity to the upcoming Katong Park MRT Station and Marine Parade MRT Station. Amber Park is easy accessible via East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Amber Park.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Amber Park are on a first come first serve basis.
Amber Park is a rare freehold residential condo units located at Marine Parade in District 15, within City Fringe of Singapore. Amber Park has 3 block of 21-storey building with a land size approximately 213,676 square feet. The project comprises of 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom and penthouse configuration. The development is expected to obtain TOP by 31 July 2024 and Legal Completion by 31 July 2027.
Amber Park is located at East City Fringe with short drive away from Marina Bay Area and minutes walk away from East Coast. Selected units of Amber Park will be able to enjoy the East Coast Sea Line, or future residents can go up to the rooftop recreational deck to enjoy the sea view while utilising the facilities available such as Yoga Deck, Sea Facing Gym, Rooftop Jogging Track, and the rooftop lounge. The rare freehold status also provide better investment return to its future residents.
Shopping Mall such as Leisure Park Kallang, Kallang Wave Mall, Katong Shopping Centre, The Odeon Katong, Parkway Parade, Katong Plaza, Kinex, and the upcoming Pavilion Square are all within close proximity to Amber Park. Prestige education nearby to Amber Park include Kong Hwa School, Tanjong Katong Primary School, Dunman High School, Broadrick Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School, Northlight School, Tanjong Katong Girls; School and others.
Amber Park is within 3 minutes walking distance to the future Tanjong Katong MRT Station of Thomson-East Coast Line (TLE), it is also near to Katong Park MRT Station and Marine Parade MRT Station of TEL. Amber Park is easy accessible via major expressway such as Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway, East Coast Parkway and Nicoll Highway.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Amber Park: See the seas as never before.
Book An Appointment to view Amber Park ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Amber Park Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.